Wednesday, April 2

... You Get the Horns!

As many of you know my sister jumped the gun and spoiled the suprise on my swim suit cover. I just have to say it was a great experience and none of it would be possible without the help and support I recieved from my her and the mentoring she did for me. Emily was a cover model herself. Not only did she teach me everything I know about waterfall poses, but she was kind enough to lend me her recent cover to review. Congrats on Model of the year Em! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

that is an amazing shot! That photographer really can make some magic. Lets hear it for makeup and wardrobe.

Emily said...

well, I guess imitation is a form of flattery - if you can't beat me, copy me right? Hey, no touch-ups needed on your cover though!

Emily said...

oh yeah, I think I still won:)

Jessica said...

You wish! I was already half done when you called.... what was that - you wanted a truce? Don't think so... The difference is I have no pride.

Jenny said...

I'd watch your back Emily. She means business!

Elena said...

Whatever -- you guys both fight dirty. This is going to get bloody!

Janan said...

I am stilllll laughing.