Wednesday, April 2

I HEART Craigs List!

I am so thrilled I can hardly believe it. I am in love with CraigsList! After searching and searching I found and bought my first piano. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. The piano got delivered this morning... here are some pictures!

I got this piano from a guy who's FIRST wife bought it one year used at a piano store then died. Now, fifteen years later, no one has played it and his current wife (of many years) wants to redecorate.
One man's trash - another man's treasure!

This picture was taken for Elena who gave me some awesome piano buying tips and Jake who drove all the way out there to wheel and deal with them. What was the price???? Only $420.00 I'd say I got a Great deal. Thanks guys!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

What??? $420.00! Get out! It's beautiful! It's perfect! I am so excited for you! I feel kinda bad for the seller though. Kind of a sucker! Hope you don't have to do too much work on it. But even if you did, it would still be a KILLER deal!

Tracy said...

That piano is awesome! I'm so glad that you found one that is perfect for you guys. Now you get to have fun with your piano lessons again. Let us know how those go.

Christy said...

It does look great! But it does age you when you are this excited over a piano. I guess we are officially in our 30's!

Elena said...

Love the piano. Great buy. You're welcome.

J/K

Nichole said...

Oh my goodness! What a deal. Now we can call you to play the piano in primary in about a year. Are you up for it? Good Job Jessica on scoring a great piano.

Wendy said...

That looks really nice. I can't wait to see it in person. Better yet, I can't wait to play. "Oh when the saint..."

Emily said...

You got a great deal Jessica! I love it! It looks brand new!

Heather said...

Jess,

I LOVE IT! That piano is beautiful! Where did you find it? And yes . . . SMOKIN deal! Love Craigslist!

Janan said...

gorgeous piano! I am on the same crusade! We've had a keyboard and frankly it sucks. I WANT a piano.

Sara Decker said...

That is awesome. What a find. I wish i had a piano...or a house that could fit one!

SUMMER said...

NO WAY! What a deal... that is great!!!