Wednesday, April 23

...Recently

There hasn't been a whole lot going on recently, so my blog has been... well needless to say a little slow. Here are some recent photos from the camera:
The kids love to play on our new piano. No one knows how to play anything, but it is nice that they all are showing an interest. Brock will throw a fit if someone is playing and he can't sit up there and bang along with them. I can't wait to start taking lessons - I'm thinking Paige will either start in the fall or the beginning of next year... we'll see. And, Oh yes, the boys will take when they are old enough too.
We had Kate and Ezra spend the night a few weeks back. I think Paige and Kate had a good time together - too bad they are both night owls and were up burning the midnight oil... well not quite, but close.
As always the kids love to play around with their daddy. John's looking at me like, "enough already... get the picture." No, but really he loves to wrestle all 3 of them - oh yes, Brock is right in there throwing down some moves.
This is what you get when Paige gets a hold of your camera and Owen is the only person available to model. Of course he will only model what he loves -- cars and marbles.

The best part is after these gems, they took stills of each marble individually - thanks guys, but those photos got dumped. These were classic keepers though.

7 comments:

Emily said...

hey Jess - love the half naked male model shots of Owen - he should go pro just like his mama!

Jenny said...

I love the one of Owen with the marbles as well. Trying to be so serious.
Great pictures!

Christy said...

I have a picture of me and my sisters on my dad's back just like that one. How fun!

Stacy said...

Jack and Lily went through a phase where they would take the camera. Unfortunately their choice of models were unsuspecting adults. They thought is was hilarious to take pictures of our butts when we did not know. Nice time at the developers counter.
Stacy
Ignore the Mamacita, long story

Diane said...

I really, really, wanted to see pictures of the marbles!!

SUMMER said...

Looks like you guys have been having some fun! I'm loving your new piano! I bet everyone in your fam loves it too!

Tracy said...

I'm glad everyone is loving the piano, you are going to have a musical family for sure!

Brock looks so old in the picture of him on John's back! Amazing how much they change in just weeks!