Monday, January 14

Puppy Love

Here is the most adorable puppy ever!! My next door neighbors got this puppy "Sammy" for Christmas and my kids just can't get enough of her. She is so tiny and cute and just the sweetest thing. The kids hung out on Saturday and I loved getting kisses from Sammy. I think the only one who loved her more than me was Owen.
As much as I would love to get a dog, and I think about it a lot - I know that it is just not the right time for our family. I think my kids would crush it or drop it or something horrible - not to mention I can hardly get us all ready and out there door - feeding one more face and potty training another would put me over the edge. I can't even get Owen to poop on the potty half the time. But here she is and how cute is that.

Paige was in heaven riding around in this car. Yeah... good one - she wishes she was 16 and could drive. I told her she needs to be a mommy to drive. :)
We put this swing in our garage for Brock to sit in while the kids play out front riding bikes and scooters. Not that he looks happy here - but I think he likes it.

12 comments:

Jenny said...

So cute! I can't stand it!

Tracy said...

That dog is super cute. Hey well, you get Lucy for another week...close enough;)

Wendy said...

True that, Tracy. That dog is to die for. Have you seen the tri-colored one? That's my favorite. Maybe one day we will get sibling puppies.

Emily said...

I would never get a dog either right now.....but that puppy is way too cute!! I love the pictures!

Kim said...

Just a thought...Paige might think becoming a mommy is a small price to pay to be able to drive a sweet escalade. Mommies come younger than 16 these days :) (I don't comment often here...you know I'm kidding right?)

Jessica said...

yes, Kim I know you are kidding - but don't worry the thought has crossed my mind with her already trying to kiss boys and all.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The thing I noticed was the warm weather in the background. Did I mention it was 15 degrees today in Roxborough? I spent the day shovelling snow and chasing Eva. She loves being outside even when it is freezing! It is great when you have a white Christmas but then come on... lets get winter over with. I say January 1st bring on Spring!

SUMMER said...

OMG! Cutest little dog ever! I seriously can't wait for the day when we can get one! I am waiting....
So- is that your awesome little escalade? It is great!!! I am super bummed that I missed tonight but the smell of BBQ ribs and chicken made me nauseous to think about. I have a little something for you. Will you be at the park monday?

Celia said...

I LOVE that picture of Owen with the dog. How cute is that?!?

Christy said...

I would say just get one, but have a baby instead and then a puppy in about 2 years. That's my vote.

Janan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.