Tuesday, January 1

Happy New Year!!!

Ok, so can I pull these pictures out in 2021 when all these kids will be between 16 and 18 years old... and this will just be hilarious. We sure did party it up and the Brian's were nice enough to host us all. It was a TON of fun!! The kids partied all night in the playroom/3rd car garage while the adults talked the night away. Originally games were planned, but I think everyone had more fun just talking.
Paige, Cate, Clare, Avery, Cina, Leah, Eliza, Owen and Kate. Poor Owen and all these girls... anyone got any boys out there???? We need some play dates. Oh and no, Avery was not the hired entertainment... but she sure does look foxy in that dress. I guess she takes after her mom, j/k Christy! (Where are Gabe, Alex and Londyn?)
It wouldn't be the new year without a kiss.... Owen planting one on Londyn.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Who would let their child run around like that? Where is Avery's mother?

Wendy said...

Cute post. I have to admit I feel sad. Seeing al these fun holidays and I didn't spend a single one with you. What's up with that? We'll have to do something big for your birthday. I'll even get a babysitter.

Janan said...

Looks like you guys had a great time this Christmas and Newyears. By-the way, did you know there is a really bad sing-alonger to your Coldplay-Yellow song. It's terrible and funny. LOL