Friday, January 11

I See London I See France...


...Is that Sophie's underpants??? No just her normal pants. So we have been potty training Owen since the day after Christmas and for the most part it has gone pretty well. He is having issues with "pooping on the potty" but we keep at it and he seems to be getting it more and more. So yesterday when we went to McDonalds I thought we were fine. I took Owen to the potty right when we got there and not more than 5 minutes later he comes down from the gym with WET Pants. I'm talking SOAKED!!! I just took him!!! What made it worse is that he was up above when he went and it was dripping down out of the play gym to the ground below. I KNOW! Sick! I had to go tell the little lady, that was cleaning, my son had an accident and when she asked if she should bring a mop - I said, "Um... no... it was up there" (I pointed to the tube above). Poor girl had to climb the play gym and clean up his mess. Should I have done it??? I wonder. So here is Owen in Sophie's pants. Avery looks a bit spent and Tess was getting tired till Wendy gave her a coffee to give her that kick she needed to get through the rest of the day. ;)

8 comments:

Sara Decker said...

So Bennett wearing Grayson's pants at the park did start the trend of little boys wearing stretch pants, awesome. That is hilarious. Poor little lady that had to clean it up!

Nichole said...

The Picture of Sophie drinking her Premium Roast is great! Keep that for later.

Wendy said...

In my defense, it was a Friday. And after a long week, who doesn't need a little pick me up?

Diane said...

Boy, does this bring back memories. When you were an infant, we went to the beach and your brother came walking up with what looked like a pint of lumpy mustard creeping down his legs. Everyone around looked grateful not to be the one who had to clean it up. As for Owen's incident -- my guess is that this wasn't the lady's first time to do that unpleasantry.

Kim said...

I can't believe this hasn't happened to me. That is too funny. Good thing he's so cute.

Janan said...

Aunt Diane...LOL...I'm laughing sooo hard. EEKs! But Jess we've all been there!, Believe me!

Jules said...

Been there, Jessica! I just wish I'd had the awesome baby stretch pants to save the day!

Anonymous said...

The one thing Owen has going for him in that outfit is
#1 he is adorable.
#2 leggings are back in style (heaven help all of us... Leggings!)