Tuesday, July 1

Showers & Shoes

Well, our summer is in full force. We have been hitting up either the beach or the pool almost everyday and trying to play with as many friends as possible. I wake up each morning with every intention of completely wearing out my kids. Some days are more successful then others - to tell you the truth I think they are starting to build up even more endurance and can last longer and play harder then ever before - am I creating a couple of monsters here?

This past weekend I was able to go to the bridal shower of one of my best friends from High School. I had so much fun hanging out with some of my oldest friends... it was a lot of fun!

I have known Gina since Junior High.

I had lost my camera for the past week and a half and I finally found it today... with the 4th of July coming up I was really getting worried that I would be camera-less and need to buy a new one. We all know that would kill John. Thankfully I found it today. I did however capture this treasure with my handy dandy iPhone the other day while getting ready. This little guy gets into my shoes on a daily basis... I think these are his favorites.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

That's a super cute picture of you Jess! I can't believe Brock is a fan of heels.. you definitely have your hands full with your three kids!

Jenny said...

i am absolutely dying over that picture! He is such a doll!

Heather said...

How cute is that!! And the priceless smile that goes with it.

Elena said...

Jessica, you look amazing. I wish my hair were longer.

Christy said...

What a stud. Love that picture! I'm so glad you found your camera!!

Stacy Sorensen said...

Eva loves heels as well. I am always impressed with her ability to manage that much shoe and heel at the same time.