Thursday, July 17

Meet Molly

Molly is the latest addition to our family. To tell you the truth I can hardly believe it myself that we have a dog. I knew this day would come, I just wasn't expecting it so soon. After loosing the last pup by only a couple hours I haven't been able to get my mind off having a dog. I felt so sad that we didn't act fast and I started to think that it was either now or 3 years from now and I didn't think I could wait that long. We went to dinner at the Spectrum last night and they got a new shipment of pups in. You couldn't hold any of the new pups till the vet checked them out and of course we were instantly attracted to Molly. The workers there said another guy was coming back first thing in the morning to look at her again and possibly get her. I didn't want to see another dog slip away so we put a deposit down. After a clean bill of heath, we took Molly home today. Paige just happened to be gone to her cousins today and won't be back till Saturday - so she has NO IDEA. We surprised the boys tonight with this fuzz ball. Isn't she the cutest thing ever? She is a "Teddy Bear" (her dad was a Bichon and her mom a Shih-Tzu). She was born May 14th. We can't wait for you to come by and see her.

13 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, she IS cute! Now that's what I'm talking about. I love the name too. It fits perfectly, if I do say so myself!

SUMMER said...

ADORABLE!!!! LOVE her already! I will see you in the morning for our first doggy play date! "Gordon and Molly sitting in a tree".....

Emily said...

You did it! She is so cute! We will have to come see her soon!

Tracy said...

"Owen, don't step on her." Seriously, she's so tiny...and so cute! Stay small for a little longer... can't wait to play with you.

Jana Heller said...

welcome to the world of dog owners. we have two. steven got them for me trying to hold me off from kids. now we have two 7 year old dogs and 3 children. you will love it. congratulations.

Emily said...

she is a cutie. hopefully you have better luck in the dog ownership department then we did. i love that you have to keep warning owen not to step on her - good luck with that one!

Diane said...

What a darling little fuzzy ball of cuteness. I don't know if I more excited for your kids or more scared for Molly. Can't wait to hold her.

Janan said...

lots of fun! watch out, we are nearly a zoo now!

Christy said...

No freaking way! I knew it!! I cannot wait to get home from Utah to see this puppy. My girls are going to be so jealous. I will be the meanest mom because they don't have an animal. In fact today Eliza said she wanted to go to Petco to get her rat. I told her it was Sunday so we can't. Ah, I don't know how I am going to distract these kids any longer. I'm calling you tomorrow to get a "what is life like with a pet" rundown.

SUMMER said...

How's Molly doing? Wanna have a doggy play date tomorrow???

Tarah said...

She is adorable!!! I'm sure Paige was STOKED! My girls have been begging for years now! My new excuse is Vaughn. I keep saying he has to get older! if any more of our friends get dogs were are going to be in hot water! See you this weekend!

Celia said...

Hey! I've heard about your new addition -- she is DARLING! Hope all goes well with your new adventure!

diana said...

Yeah for you! I'm so happy you did it. She's totally cute.