Sunday, May 18

The Trouble Maker

Talk about trouble. Trouble is this guy's middle name lately. If he isn't getting into Paige's "prized possessions" he is making a mess of Owen's latest masterpiece or better yet, emptying out all my cupboards and make-up drawers. This guy has hit is "terrible twos" at an early 14 months old. I tell you - we don't know what to do with him. I'm convinced the older two have corrupted him and they are all in cahoots to make my life difficult. Ahhh... lucky for him he is still so cute. :)

11 comments:

SUMMER said...

How is he so big?

Heather said...

He is so dang cute! Look at those cute little legs. Dane is the same exact way, maybe it's kid #3?

Tracy said...

That picture is priceless... I love the fact that he is standing on Paige's boombox to get into her jewerly. He is a cute boy tough!

Tracy said...

Oh wait, those are cars... I had to zoom in.

Joe said...

How can you get mad at someone wearing surf board underwear?

Christy said...

But look at that face?

Jenny said...

What is it with these boys? Mack is trouble too!

Adrienne said...

seriously, those short pj's? Troube or not, he kills me. My jaw hurts just looking at him because I want to pinch those thighs something fierce!!

Suzanne said...

Looks my little Livi standing on everything to get into trouble. She even has the chubby legs. Don't you just love them!!

Jules said...

The terrible twos are named such because this stage lasts for at least two years. So, have fun!

Diane said...

I notice he's not overcome with guilt even when you catch him in the act of michief making. (BTW, when you were that age, we thought every calorie you consumed went straight to your legs.)