Sunday, March 16

Run PAIGE Run!!!

This last week Paige had her very first Jog-A-Thon. She did so great and I was so proud of her. I went there to help out and mark the kids as they ran by. I think they had a lot of fun running.
Here she is taking a water break at the same time as Trevor. Hmmm... could that be planned??? Ok, for the first time I saw what she sees in him. When they started the race Trevor took off in a full sprint and darted out in front of everyone. Some of the moms were saying their boys were tired but didn't want to quit because they wanted to keep up with Trevor. Oh, I see Trevor is the athlete and the one that everyone wants to be friends with. So Paige is after the "popular boy".... hmmm....
Mason, Lauren and Paige after the run. Mason said he got sweaty and was tired. Paige said, "I'm not tired!" The girl ran 13 laps in 20 minutes... not bad when the numbers on her back only went up to 12. I guess Trevor ran 14... almost Paige... almost!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How did she get so stinking old so fast?

Rubymelt said...

So cute! Way to go, Paige!!!