Wednesday, February 13

Valentine's Tag

So I was tagged and let's face it - why not?

First off can I just say how HOT MY HUSBAND IS?!?!?! I think he is so smoking hot and I just want to say that not only is he hot, but he's a great husband and a hot father... (LOL!!! Ok, I can't write anymore without laughing too hard. That was for you Sara and Wendy and Adrienne and everyone else who thinks it's silly - to say the least - when people blog like that.)

Ok, Here we go... for real.

WHAT IS HIS NAME? John Karl Zimmerman
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? 7 years this March
HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? 9 Months
WHO EATS MORE SWEETS? That is a close tie, but I'm going with him to make me feel better
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST? Interesting question, he tried to get me to say it first and I refused... I wasn't born yesterday buddy ;)
WHO IS TALLER? Him
WHO CAN SING BETTER? Me, and that isn't saying much.
WHO IS SMARTER? Well, I like to say that he has the book smarts and I have the street smarts - he'll probably argue that though.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? I wash it, but he will help me fold it and put it away (I hate that part)
WHO MOWES THE LAWN? Neither of us... I want to meet a husband that does.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? John.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Well, I'm on top... j/k (LOL). I do.
WHO COOKS DINNER? I do. But he makes cookies better than me. It's true.
WHO DRIVES? That's a trick question, because if I'm not then I'm telling him where to go and that is half the driving right? No but really, he does.
WHO IS MORE STUBBOR? Are you kidding? Did you read my answers? Me.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? That will be the argument till the day I die. I say he did. He says I did. I may be stubborn but I'm not a liar. HE DID.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? He aske me.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS? He does, by 1.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY? "We both have one leg in" Isn't that what everyone says? A cliche' but true.

Love You Honey!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

cute jess! john you really are a great guy, but i didn't need to tell you that, jk!

Adrienne said...

He is so HOT! That was funny...but a good post all in all. What a cute picture of you guys at the bottom.

Sara Decker said...

You are funny. At first i was astonished that you had taken the route of claiming how hot and sexy that John is just because we always say how awkward it is(not that he isn't, but you know) and then i realized you were doing it on purpose and i was dying. You guys are great, fun answers.

Wendy said...

Ok, is it just me or does john look so much like Mike in that last picture. Thanks for the good laugh. The "hubby" tag looks fun.

Janan said...

Jessica, you're hilarious.

Janan said...

Jessica, you're hilarious.

Jenny said...

Sweet. Here I am commenting on your blog about your tag, yet, it was Brad's birthday and Valentine's Day this week, and I haven't posted one thing. I'm a loser. I'll try to catch up, yours was fun!

Emily said...

I'm still trying to recover from laughing so hard at the beginning of your post. It took a minute to realize you were joking so my dry heaving subsided. I have to say it does sound ridiculous when people go on and on about how totally hot their "Hubby" is - we get it, move on.

Anonymous said...

don't you mean "hunny"?