Tuesday, October 30

Pumpkin Patch

Well last night was our annual family trip to the Pumpkin Patch. You'd swear it was Mormon night last night with all the LDS families there. We saw a lot of friends and families there also. We met up with the Lowry family and Paige and Tess went on a ride together. Owen wasn't interested... he wanted to go on the train ride.
After John stood in line for the train ride, they got the the front and Owen threw a fit and decided he didn't want to do it - that set Owen's mood for the remainder of the night. At this point we would have wanted to go, but after prepaying tickets - we were going to stay. After all everyone else was having a good time.
As you can tell Brock is all smiles as usual. I'm sure he would have enjoyed a ride or two but he was perfectly happy perched on his mothers hip.
We ran into the Brian family and Paige did a couple rides with them as well. Owen still was uninterested in any of the rides, so he stood it out.
All in all it was fun, we didn't even attempt a family picture due to Owen's nasty mood and my lack of getting ready that day. It was just one of those days where there was too many other things to do. So we'll just have to take a family picture another time... soon.

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

Fun seeing you at the P.P. for a sec. I felt frazzled with my family all spread out waiting in lines. It was really crowded! Probably b/c everyone was indoor all last week with the smoke air! Was bummed I missed the movie... I would love to come next time! :)

Jenny said...

I would have liked to stay longer, but we had to rush off so Brad could make it to his softball game. We didn't attempt a family picture either. And P.S. I couldn't pay Brad enough $$ to be matching with us. He thinks I'm such a dork. Well, I am, so that's okay I guess. I think I could probably talk him into matching Mack, but definitely not all of us, so don't hold your breath for a picture in ON flag shirts any time soon!

Christy said...

It was fun seeing you guys there. Avery was so happy to let Paige drive her around. Too bad those tractors were so slow!

Tracy said...

That pumpkin patch sounds like fun! I always see pictures of you and Wendy going there, but I've never been there myself. Maybe next year.

Rubymelt said...

Brock has the prettiest eyes! He is going to be a heartbreaker!!!