Monday, October 8

Happy Birthday Grandma!

This past weekend we went out to dinner for my Grandma's 85th birthday. It was nice to see some family that I haven't seen in years. After dinner we went back to Grandma's clubhouse for a "Game Night." We had a great time playing games and eating cake. Thanks for the festivities and for the fun family time. Here is most everybody out to dinner. Sorry for those of you who didn't make it - it was a lot of fun.
Oh Grandma - 85 and still going strong. What a women!
Wendy and Sophie ready to party all night, or till Sophie gets tired.
The night wouldn't be complete with out a photo of our favorite tiny boy. Brock! I think he enjoyed getting passed around and meeting a lot of his extended family!

5 comments:

SUMMER said...

BROCK LOOKS CUTE AS USUAL! WHAT A NICE B-DAY CELEBRATION. 85 IS A LONG LIFE... I REALLY HOPE TO LIVE THAT LONG! AND LOOK AS GOOD AS HER TOO! SHE IS A DOLL! DINNER AND GAMES IS MY IDEA OF A PERFECT NIGHT!

Adrienne said...

Oh, there's that monumental baguette that you let Brock suck on! That hard loaf of bread does look like a big step for little Brockie....:)

I think it is classic that your grandma still loves to play games, adn that she is fiercely competitive! Good for her!

Tracy said...

Looks like fun and I'm sad that I missed it. Brock looks really happy to be holding that roll!

Diane said...

That roll was a life saver! Until I gave him that, he kept going for my glasses or my necklace. On the other hand, Sophie was her sweet, mellow little self. It was a fun evening and Jake was a great sport to come even when he wasn't feeling good.

Celia said...

Oh my gosh! When did Brock become a little boy? Seriously, he almost looks like he's already becoming a little boy and growing out of the baby phase. A little sad for you I'm sure but he's SO cute so at least you know he's only getting more and more cute!