Saturday, January 23

My New Favs...

Lately I've had a few of my favorite things on my mind. Now I'm not one to post a list of my "quarterly favorites" but I am in love with these...


First is my new computer... I L-O-V-E it! I really do. I'm still learning the ropes on a Mac, but I'm enjoying the ride at the same time.

Along with my new computer I have also discovered Skype. Yeah, yeah... I'd heard about it - but now that I've used it -- I'm hooked. I am trying desperately to get my parents (Utah), mother-in-law (Utah), sisters (Colorado & Texas) and brother (D.C.) on it... I think it was made for families like ours. Don't be scared people - it is awesome. So far I just Skype Wendy and Adrienne who both live 2 miles away from me.

The rain. Who doesn't love it lately. I admit, it can be awful at times but who doesn't love a change in climate.

Ok, this ISN'T a new show but I am a huge Ellen fan and I'm chomping at the bits until she makes her debut. I can't wait. I think she is going to be HILARIOUS. Love her.

And finally... one of my top 3 shows - GLEE - if you haven't watched this you are truly missing out. So clever, so funny, so love it. John walked in while I was watching once and started to say what a lame show it was - after watching just few minutes he was laughing OUT LOUD. Yes, he is a fan.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Skype rocks! I at least have one other skype friend, Amber. She's my second closest relative. I think we are working backwards :)

Tarah said...

I'll have to watch it! and yes We love skype too... especially since moving here and a bit friendless.