Monday, February 1

Chocolate Challenge

Well I've had a week to get ready (not that it made a difference) and the day is here. I decided to start a month long Chocolate Fast. I will try and go 1 month without any chocolate. Let me just say, I'm scared! Now many of you may be thinking, why February? Valentine's Day! Well February is the shortest month of the year, so if I'm going to do it I need to keep my torture to a minimum.

Not a day goes by when I don't consume some type of chocolate. It's hardly ever candy. I usually have a chocolate breakfast shake in the morning or even a sugar free fat free chocolate pudding for dessert. But I have it every day.

I'm doing this challenge for 2 reasons.
1. To see if I can even do it.
2. To see if it makes a difference in my waist line.

Well, only time will tell. As for now - I'm confident. Let's see how it works out though.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Way to go Jess! I love the choc. shakes and sugar-free puddings! I'd do it with you this month, but I am looking forward to my one-time-a-year red velvet cake. I'll try March. To really intensify my craving for chocolate by the time Easter comes around.

Wendy said...

Day 4 -going strong. Yesterday afternoon I did find myself searching my cupboards for something sweet and caught myself. Curbed the craving with an orange. Doesn't quite do the trick but it will for 28 days.

Stacy said...

Stay strong, stay strong. Wish I would have known about it sooner. I might have jumped on board. I am now entering my celebration season where we have our anniversary in Feb and then a birthday every month until June. Crazy.

Christy said...

I'm very interested to see how this works. Even if you lost a bunch of weight I think I would rather do Cabbage Soup!

Tarah said...

That is quite a challenge... I'm glad to know that your like most women in the world who eat a nibble each day! Good luck! Your disciplined so I'm sure you'll do it!