Saturday, July 18

The Surf is Up!

Well this is what we have been doing this summer. The kids have been surfing and having a blast doing it. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of Paige... she rides her board all by herself. She will paddle out with John and it is so cute watching them sit on their boards out in the water together waiting for waves. (It's hard for me to get photos because I'm usually under the umbrella with Olive)
John puts the boys on the front of his the long board and they paddle out. Hey! Put a life jacket on those kids!!!
Brock is our die hard. He is always telling John, "I go surfing with Daddy like Surf's Up!" He is so cute out there, he will tell John "more... more..." He loves riding the waves in.
Owen tends to be more nervous, but when he comes in he jumps up and down saying, "I did it! I went SURFING!!!"

These kids have such a good time with their dad at the beach - this has been a really fun Summer so far. We've been at the beach at least a few times a week. The hardest part is lugging ALL the stuff down to the sand. With 4 kids, 2 boards, umbrella, 2 chairs, sand toys, car seat (for Olive to sit), food, and towels... it's exhausting!


Hopefully we'll see you there! Monday nights... Doheny... FHE!

2 comments:

Christy said...

We will be there...can't wait!

Meggan said...

I want to come! Maybe we will one of these days!!