Monday, July 6

Recital

So I've been trying to make this post since last week when she had her performance but my computers haven't been letting me. I had more pictures to upload, but it wouldn't let me do that either - so these are all I could do.

When I look at these photos it brings a tear to my eye for a couple of reasons. First, look at these dresses... so cute. Second, this will be Paige's last year in ballet. She says she hates it and it was a nightmare trying to drag her to practice each week. But by the look on her face you would never guess it - she just glowed as she performed. These two girls have taken 3 years together... so darling.
This picture just takes my breath away... all these girls were so big until they got up on this giant stage... then they looked so small.

Look at her face - I just don't believe her when she says she doesn't like ballet.
I took other photos of us after but this is the only one that would upload... I even had one with the red eye corrected and it wouldn't upload.
So bye bye to ballet (sniff...sniff) next year she is trying jazz - but I doubt she'll like that. Oh well, at least Olive still has a chance.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Paige is beautiful. Lily is jealous of her ballet. After a year of Tae Kwon Do she is ready for something a bit more girly.

Christy said...

I could look at these pictures all day! Jazz costumes....well, at least the dance will be fun! Maybe she will miss ballet, just maybe.