Tuesday, July 14

Paige in Camarillo

John's sister Nikki was gracious enough to have Paige up to her house again this summer along with 3 of her other cousins. This along with Nikki's 4 boys totaled 8 kids for about 4 days. Nikki really keeps them busy too - every day is planned with some excursion or fun activity. Paige had a blast too.


They went to the beach....


Went to the tide pools...
Here is Paige holding an octopus for the first time. She looks a little nervous ;)
They have cool caves up there for the kids to wander through...
More sea creatures to hold - seriously why don't we find these at our tide pools?
They went to the zoo...
They picked lemons for homemade lemonade...

They went to a local farm....
She was able to pick her own fruit and eat it... yum!

They also hit up the movies in the park, swam in the pool and played all day. Paige was lucky enough to stay up late and spend extra time with all her cousins. It really is great since she doesn't get to see her Camarillo cousins as much. She had such a good time. Nikki is one of a kind to take all these kids and plan such a fun time - one of these days I'll have my life in order to return the favor. Thanks Nikki - she loved it!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a nice sister-in-law! Why don't I have a sister like that?;)

Stacy said...

Sounds like a fun cousin reunion. Does being an in-law count enough that my kids can go next year?
Tell Wendy if she sends her cute girls my way we can party it up too. I guess I need to save my reputation as the only sister-in-law on the Sorensen side :0).