Saturday, July 18

Olive at 3 months

Olive is now 3 months old... she is such a doll.

She still LOVES to be swaddled and will sleep for hours in her bed like this. This girl is such a good sleeper - I can un-swaddle her, put her in the car seat, drive to pick up Paige, drive home, swaddle her back up and put her back in bed and she will continue to sleep like this. Seriously?!?
She is really sweet when she is awake too. The other morning I came home from the gym and she was laying on the bed. When I got to her she saw me and starts throwing her arms around and kicking her legs with excitement. So cute. When I'm nursing she stares up at my face and when she's done she just smile at me. Melts my heart. She chews on her fingers, coos, smiles and laughs. This girl has my heart!

4 comments:

Christy said...

That first picture is so cute! There is nothing better than a swaddled baby. You deserve a good one :)

Janan said...

so cute, and such a good sleeper. that really is amazing. none of my kids slept THAT deeply.

Amber said...

I can't handle the cuteness! I want to squeeze her...in a good way of course.

Meggan said...

that is so insane. please tell her to talk to my baby and give her some tips.

does she sleep all night too??

she is so cute. i hate that they are growing up so fast.