Tuesday, June 23

Summer Kick Off!

School got out on Thursday - so we went to the beach that night when John got home. I couldn't believe how nice it was - the kids were in the water at 7:30... it was still warm. Here is Olive kickin' it!
John and the kids enjoying the sunset and playing in the sand.

There were still so many people out.
Brock loves to throw sand - ok by me as long as no one else is around.
Paige diggin' the sand! :)

These guys came and set up all these torches. Owen kept trying to run through them - as I got closer I noticed they were in the shape of a heart. I quickly moved Owen and only minutes later a guy came down with his girlfriend and popped the question... how sweet. Take note John! :) Oh, honey!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I think this is what we'll be doing tomorrow night. looks so fun!

Stacy said...

Your life looks like a vacation! Too bad you don't know the couple it would have been a good picture to send to them.

Tarah said...

I love the beach evenings. Lets plan a family beach day. We are going to T street tomorrow if you'd like to join us for boogie boarding/surfing

Tracy said...

Perfect way to start off the summer- nothing better than a warm night at the beach.