Wednesday, June 3

7 Weeks Today!


There are a couple of good things about this picture (other than the cutie pie in it). The first good thing that it is taken with my new camera! Yes, only 8 weeks after dropping my camera I finally got a new one. I don't have one of those fancy shmancy ones, just a normal point and shoot is all I ask for - they said it was going to cost almost the same amount to fix it as it would be to get a new one... it is here.

The second good thing is her cute head band. I went over to Wendy's today and we made some bows and flowers for our girls hair. I feel so crafty! I'm no pro but I think she looks pretty cute in it!

10 comments:

Wendy said...

you are super crafty and I love the camera! so jealous

Celia said...

Thanks for the invite! She is so chunky -- I just want to take a bite out of those squishy arms. So cute!

Stacy said...

Looks like you brought out your inner Martha. Love the headband. I just took Eva and got her hair cut short. It is hot and humid here and she needed it off her neck. She is still a cutie-pie.
Olive is adorable. We wish we lived closer and could see her.

Tarah said...

7 weeks already! She's adorable. Thanks for the invite on your blog.

Emily said...

Hubba-hubba what a cute chubba!

Emily said...

now that you're private you can take off that annoying word verification thing, seriously.

Christy said...

You went private! What is that all about?

Seriously though, she is the cutest thing. I want to kiss those cheeks!

Tracy said...

She is so cute! Very cute headband too. Nice camera- it's like the one we have, but yours is a cool red!

Janan said...

Cute headband, and the head it's around isn't bad either!
I want a new camera. We have been using Avie's camera since ours broke. What sucks is we have a super nice camera that we bought right before 35mm film was gone. SO yea, it is very nice, but who wants to take a picture when you can't see if it will be good or not?

Meggan said...

she is so cute!! i love chubby babies. mine are always so long and skinny.

how did you make that headband? can you give me a lesson?