Friday, June 12

Blessing Olive

On Sunday we blessed Olive. It was a great day! We were happy to have so much family and friends there with us. We had 27 kids at our house that day... wow! Here are a few pictures to remember the day. Olive was great - she was really tired by the time we took her picture in her dress - the other kids were no where to be found. I guess that's what happens when you have 4 kids to track down.
She was falling asleep as we tried to get one photo of us and her. Yes, the worlds largest flower in her hair and I loved it! Thanks Jenny - it was beautiful.
Later that day Wendy and Olive fell asleep on the couch together - who would have known they sleep the same way. ;)
My grandma came down - it is always good to see her! This was all the family there from my side - I think there were about 30-40 people from John's side... yikes! What happened to the Sorensen representation?!?!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Wish we could have come. Does John have that many relatives living in Cali? Wow.

Janan said...

Love the dress and the huge flower. You should see the way I sleep.

Wendy said...

Who knew Olive was so much like her favorite aunt?

Tracy said...

Seriously- that is way to many people coming from John's side. He's making us look bad. I love Olive's chubby cheeks in that photo!