Friday, October 31

Halloween Night!

What a great Halloween it was. The kids were so excited to get dressed up (minus Brock) and were even more excited for it to "get dark so we can go trick-or-treating!" I think seeing them so excited gets me all excited. Paige said earlier that day that our house wasn't scary enough - so we hung a few extra lights and tried to scare it up a bit.

Here are all the kids dressed to go out. We have Hannah Montana, Mr. Incredible, Fancy Nancy, A Monkey, and Fancy Nancy's little sister. Brock was not having it one bit! We'll see how he does....

Owen grabbed on to Paige and said, "I scared!" I just laughed every time I saw him. That mask kills me!
This girl thought she was so "HOT" in those fake lashes! Look who's warming up to Trick-or-Treating! By the end of the night you couldn't keep this kid away from the houses. He loved it and in fact he lasted as long as Paige and Owen did! Great job Brocky Boy!
What a great shot of all the kids going door to door!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Paige is so funny! I can barely recognize her.

Stacy Sorensen said...

Eva and Brock were on the same page this Halloween. She was on a mission! In fact it was Jack not Eva who said "I'm ready to go home".

Tarah said...

Great Lashes Paige! All the kids look like they were excited to trick-or-treat.

Janan said...

Love the lashes, Hannah

Diane said...

How was the weather? I'm just wondering because Brock's costume looks like it could be hot compared to the others. Everyone is so adorable!!

Lori said...

I'm dying looking at Paige! The lashes are too funny. BTW, after Zach was at your house that one day the kids were talking about getting married and he said maybe he would marry Paige. Oh, wouldn't that be funny.