Tuesday, October 21

FHE: Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch with family for Family Night. Of course I had no make-up on and we saw a ton of people there. Go figure! We met up with the Lowry's and tried to get a group photo... Brock wasn't too into it.
The kids road some of the crazy carnival rides they have there - don't worry they cost a fortune!
John won Owen a little pink dog... he loved it!
Paige is always willing to pose for a picture.
The tea cups! You couldn't pay me to go on them.
I couldn't believe how fast these two were going. I was worried someone was going to throw up.
There is John again... spending the kids tickets on games.
And of course a family photo - not too close... once again - I forgot to put make-up on that day. It was just one of those days... too busy... too many things to do.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Your kids are perfect modeling hams. Paige poses like a prima dona, Owen looks like a cartoon, and Brock just looks adorable.