Tuesday, November 6

Girls Get-Away!

This past weekend I went on a relaxing girls get-away with my sisters and mother to Eden, Utah. (Stacy... you were missed - you've got to come next time) There we worked on crafts, read books and magazines, karaoked till the wee hours or the night, jacuzzied and played games. It was a lot of fun, but for me... very tiring. Brock was a disaster! He was up all night!!!! Don't worry - it was still a ton of fun. Here we all are outside of Eats of Eden (yes that was the name of the restaurant)
Here are the two babies that made it out to the trip - Brock was the only boy allowed.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

How fun! My sisters.sisters-in-law have been talking bout this for years. We've had no follow-through though. It looks like you had fun even though no sleep was had. Sounds like you need a vacation. I put your kids to work though while you were gone. I'll send the pic!

Nichole said...

I love Eden. My aunt has a cabin up there and we visit every year with the kids. Isn't just the best. Brock looks so cute in his P.J's

Jules said...

That sounds like a blast. Where is Eden?

Christy said...

Ah, I need a girls get-away SO bad. Too bad you couldn't get sleep, that is what makes those trips the best.

Adrienne said...

Amen to that Christy! Ever since Hawaii I am so over my kids! A girl's weekend sounds so lovely....but this comment is for Jessica--B-rock is the cutest little man ever...look how squishy he is in those jammies! One would never know he was such a terror in the middle of the night!

Sara Decker said...

I missed this blog...how fun to have a girls weekend. Maybe Brock and Grayson can hang out at night....Grayson is getting up all the time now, i'm so mad at him!!

Anonymous said...

You have the coolest family! That sounds like so much fun. What cute girls (and boy!) you all are.