Friday, September 7

Preschool

Owen started preschool yesterday. As you can tell from this first photo - he was so excited he could hardly contain himself....

He rang the bell all by his BIG BOY self and waited for his teacher to answer.

Miss Laurie was so excited for Owen to join her class she was also excited to see Paige from her class last year. What a warm welcome! Believe it or not she welcomes the kids like this EVERY DAY!!!

Owen did... ok ... his first day. He struggled with sharing and those things - which according to his teacher is totally normal - I guess you could say Owen NEEDS preschool. He needs to learn these important social skills. We can't wait for next week.

9 comments:

Tracy said...

He looks so excited! What a cute boy with his backpack on and everything! How is your alone time with little Brock?

Meggan said...

Wow, she looks like such an excited teacher! Preschool is such a great place. My girls took huge strides in their social development when they were done with it.

Hey, what color crib skirt do you have with that bedding? I don't prefer white, but I couldn't find anything that matched!

Anonymous said...

Meggan - my bed skirt doesn't show, but it is cream. I figured since you can't see it I wouldn't bother trying to get a perfect match. (it was actually from Paige's bedding) :)

Meggan said...

Wait, why can't you see the crib skirt?

I love this bedding. I'm in the process of finishing up with his room...finally! They have tons of surf stuff on ebay.

Jenny said...

Too Cute! I love his little (big) grin and clasped fingers. And how big does Paige look in those cute jeans!!

Elena said...

Wow -- Owen looks so happy and grown up. I just love these little boys.

Tarah said...

looks like Owen was excited for school! Kaili talked about her pre-school for a couple months but her first week she cried when I left each time!

Celia said...

So Close Yet So Far Away! I think Henry is only a week or two younger than Owen but we have to wait until next year to start preschool. Big sigh. Oh well, congrats on your newfound freedom (once you have toddlers, babies hardly feel as tiresome so I'm sure little Brock isn't wearing you down as much as "the big ones"). I love his little school boy backpack -- so cute.

Christy said...

Owen will be great in preschool. He'll get the routine down and everything will be fine. As long as Avery keeps her hands off of him. This will be an interesting year with this group. I don't know about Ms. Laurie, but I am in HEAVEN!