Tuesday, September 4

First Day

Today was Paige's first day at Kindergarten. WOW! She is getting so big. It was a short day (only 1 hour long) and she was a bit scared, she was so excited and she did really well.
Here is a picture of Paige with her new teacher. She said afterwards, "I have the nicest teacher in the whole world." I'm not sure how she got that with the short time they spent together, but I'm glad she started off so positive.
She was really excited about her classroom. She said they got to sit on the rug and the teacher explained what to do when the bell rang. I think Paige will do really well - she already met a little girl named Lauren. Paige said - "People want to be my friend. Everyone wants to be my friend because I look so cute." John thought that was awesome. I'm a little nervous as to where she gets that.

12 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad Paige had a good day. I meant to call you and see how it went. I'm sure we'll really see how it all goes after tomorrow!

Annalee said...

I can't believe these kids are old enough to start kindergarten. I remember when we were excited when they turned 18 months and got to go to nursery. Where does the time fly?

Candice & Lindsey said...

She is too cute.

Jess, my site doesn't work since anymore...bummer. I can't log into it at work and I don't have time to keep it up on the weekends. Eventually (maybe when I'm married some day), I will start up a new one.

You have the most adorable children! And you look fabulous!

Candice & Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

That's funny Jess...John would think that was awesome. That kindergaten classroom reminds of the one at College Park.

I couldn't agree more with your "Recent Read" regarding Edward!

Jenny said...

I want to be her friend too because she looks so cute. What a doll! I'm glad she had a good day. I was thinking about all of them. I can't believe our kids are so old!

Anonymous said...

Jessica,
Paige looks just like you. She's gorgous!

Emily said...

Can you believe Lily, Evan and Paige all started kindergarten this year?! She looks so cute and grown up. BTW - there are at least 2 more books in the Twilight series that will be released - is that good or bad?

Jenny said...

Emily - Only good if they come out RIGHT NOW. If I have to wait a year in between each of them, I will die of pure frustration!

Elena said...

How long is Kindergarten in your area? Our is only 2 1/2 hours, which is shorter than our preschool at 3 hours.

Anonymous said...

she is a "late bird" and goes from 9:30 to 1:20 so, about 4 hours.

Christy said...

Paige is right, she does look so cute. You are such a good mom to get a picture with her teacher. Maybe if I get my life together I'll think of that before school is over.