Friday, May 28

Pre-K Jog-A-Thon

Owen's school had a Jog-A-Thon today. They invited the preschool to participate. Owen was so excited to... "exercise" as he would say. I told him he could earn a bean if he ran as much as he could without throwing a fit or sitting down. I told him he could walk if he was tired but that I wanted him to try. Every time he passed me he would yell out, "do I get a bean?" I bet people thought I starve the kid.

Here he is on another lap.
Owen with his preschool class after the run.

BTW - Mighty Beanz are Owen's latest collection. He loves to collect things and these are inexpensive. He loves to do extra things to "earn" them.

1 comment:

Jenny Leogrande said...

I am happy to know what a mighty bean is now....so funny the things they get into....I too wish we were closer so we could get the kids together.....miss ya!

Jenny