Saturday, May 1

Ear Piercing Party

With Paige turning 8, we thought it would be a great time to get her ears pierced. We thought we would make it a fun mommy daughter outing with friends. We all met at Clair's at the mall.
That morning Paige couldn't have been more excited, but when it was time to go on the drive there she looked like she was going to lose her breakfast. I assured her it would be fine and we turned up the volume to Justin Beaber's Baby Baby to take her mind off of it.

Here are the brave girls:

Kate, Avery, Paige, Eliza and Cate
She didn't even flinch. It was amazing.
She was SO happy when it was done. She kept saying "I can't believe I have my ears' pierced... I keep forgetting that I have my ears pierced." So funny.
We took the girls to Ruby's to celebrate. They all got lunch and shakes! I always remembered the day I got my ears pierced and I wanted to make sure this was a special day for Paige.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Wait so did all of the girls get their ears pierced - that is fun!