Tuesday, September 15

Grounded.... not quite.

So in early Spring 2009 some friends planned a fun exotic vacation on a cruise through the Hawaiian Islands... I thought the idea sounded so fun and I wanted in on the adventure... unfortunately in a marriage there is compromise. We weren't able to go... here they are in September in Hawaii.
I thought that since I wasn't able to go on the cruise, I would send them a little reminder of them each day. Here are some of the photos I sent them.

(They had Hawaii... but I had Glee)
(I still had my baby to love)
(I had my own friends :)
(Sick kiddies... no fun)
(How was the food on the cruise?)
(Who needs a pina colada when you can have a Diet Coke)
(so sad... home cleaning up the playroom)
(at home... SO FUN!)

So sad I couldn't go -NEXT TIME FOR SURE!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I forgot how funny those pictures were! Next time FOR SURE!!