Sunday, September 13

Fun Weekend

Fun weekend - my mom came to town. John and I got to go away for one night. Sorry, no pictures, I forgot the camera. We also went to a wedding with Wendy and Jake... here is what we do when we are bored... bring out the camera!


Good angle Wendy....
Trying to compete...
John is making a funny smile here - come on honey, give me a good one!
Earlier that day my grandma, my mom and I went to lunch at Dukes on the pier in HB. It was 4 generations including little Olive. So nice.
Great-Grandma, Grandma and baby Olive.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Olive does look like Milo. ALOT.

Wendy said...

OMG- I can't believe you posted those.

Emily said...

I was just going to comment how much Olive looks like Milo...WHAT?! I always thought Milo was all Weston but it looks like Gary was right - they both look like HIM!!! (insert evil laugh here)
Hey Wendy, nice ummmm... I forget, Mom gets on here too!

Stacy said...

You go to more weddings than anyone I know. I get invited to lots of baby showers, kid birthday parties and buy things out of my catalog parties.

Diane said...

I didn't even notice until I read Emily's comment!