Tuesday, August 26

Owen's Birthday Party

Well Owen finally got a birthday party... I know that stinks considering he is 4. We decided to share the party with Avery who also turned 4 a few weeks ago at Scooters Jungle. Owen was SOOOO excited! Here is a group shot of all the kids. We had 30 kids at the party - wow, what a group! They slid down the huge slide, played hide and seek, climbed in the bounce house and ran around. I think they all had a good time.
I tried to get a jungle themed cake for the two of them - but they were all out. So we got a girl/boy cake instead. I think it turned out pretty good - what do you think?
These two loved being sung to. Just look at the anticipation on Owen's face.
And after the cake they gave each other a big hug.
Owen got right to work eating his cake!
I think all the kids had a good time minus the fact that the pizza was 1 hour late and they were 3 pizza's short. I was super bummed on that, but the kids were having so much fun running around it was hard for them to notice. Here is Paige having fun... I think she looks old here.
Oh and here were the goodie bags... I thought they turned out pretty cute!
It was a great party! I know Owen had a good time.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Owen!

That party sounds like so much fun and I love your party favors.

Diane said...

Fabulous party! I agree -- Paige looks about 11 yrs. old.

Christy said...

I'm still loving those party favors you made. They turned out so cute! They made up for the pizza situation...okay, that's going a little far.

Jenny said...

Sorry about the pizza. I hate it when things don't turn out! Looks like fun! I love the cake!

Jen said...

The cake turned out so cute!