Sunday, June 15

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best dad we know! The kids were really excited to give their dad the gifts they made and put together for him.
That morning - the kids helped make a breakfast for John in bed... ok, let's be honest - Paige was still sleeping (because she was up so late the night before) Owen played with his cars and gave an occasional glance over, and Brock just begged to be held while I made breakfast. They did however want to help carry the tray into John and jumped on the bed and tried to eat his breakfast with him.
Paige finally surfaced in time to give John his father's day gifts. He got a coupon book full of things she will do for him (yeah right ;)) and a paper weight with a floating picture of Owen's head, some picture frames for his new office, an air mattress for our camping trip this weekend and a beach chair to match my Mother's Day beach chair. Happy Father's Day John!

7 comments:

SUMMER said...

Cute pic of you with the kids!!! And I LOVE John's white tee. Where might I be able to find one of those?

Wendy said...

LOL Summer! Good eye. Father's Day is rad, it takes me back when I was a kid. How come holiday's are ALWAYS about the kids in the end?

Sara Decker said...

Both of those pictures are great. The one with all of your boys in the bed is adorable, something about how cute they look right out of bed with bed hair!

Emily said...

Even though Paige was asleep, that is one cute "all boy" picture! I love Brock and his little smile! Where are you guys camping? My girls are dying to go this summer!

Christy said...

A coupon book? Great idea, if it works. Let me know.

Janan said...

cute pics, loved the dance recital.

Jen said...

Your family is so darling Jes!