Friday, December 21

I'm an idiot!

I can not believe that I dared to take on the line for Santa just days before Christmas all by myself. I went without a diaper bag, no snacks and no toys. One hour later this is all I got. I seriously thought that I would be in and out. Poor Brock was over it by the time we got to the front of the line. I seriously think if we would have gotten right in he wouldn't have been scared of Santa. Well, live and learn right? Next year I'm going the first week of December!

5 comments:

Christy said...

There is nothing better than a screaming baby on Santa's lap. I love it! We were there at 8:00 and didn't see Santa until 8:45! It was a late night in the Brian household.

Wendy said...

How sweet is Santa? That picture is priceless. You need to send it into Ellen or Regis&Kelly next year. They will totally air that one.

Janan said...

Who doesn't have a pic of that age baaby crying on santa? LOL cute, kids!

Jules said...

You deserve lots of credit for putting in all that effort! I gave up on this a long time ago--none of my kids are into the idea of sitting on a stranger's lap.

Celia said...

I love Owen -- just chillin' on Santa's belly without a care in the world!

Classic picture!