Sunday, December 9

Breakfast with Santa!

Here is Owen soaking in all the love from Santa!
Look at these angels singing. So very sweet.
This past Saturday our ward had a Breakfast with Santa Christmas party. It was a lot of fun to get together in the morning for lots of food and fun. All the kids came in their jammies. The primary performed their annual nativity and the nursery even sang a song - well, they all stood there and tried to sing. It was very cute. Then Santa came and all the kiddies got in line to tell Santa what they wanted. The biggest suprise was that Paige herself got up there. Paige has not sat with Santa since she was Brock's age. She haw been TERRIFIED and finally she did it! I was so happyy for her.
(Special thanks to Troy Bourne for the photos)

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Jessica it's Kim Braitwaite (suttles) I keep seeing your comments on Tarah's blogs and thought I'd check in on your blog. Your kids are too cute. I was just telling Seth about our old Sunday adventures. Tell John I said hi. Hopefully we'll run into each other soon.

Christy said...

Those kids look like such innocent angels!

Jules said...

That sounds like a lot of fun. My kids haven't seen Santa at a ward Christmas party in ... well ever.

Emily said...

Okay, the angels singing are too cute! I love the pictures in b&w of the kids. Did Jenny take your pictures? I loved the card this year! Avery said,"I want to take another picture just like Paige did."

Wendy said...

Did you lend Santa your 4th grade glasses?

Tracy said...

They both look so cute!