Monday, April 6

Spring Break '09

It's the first day of Spring Break and I want to cry. What am I going to do with these kiddies all week long? Most everyone we know is out of town and the weather is suppose to be crappy the rest of the week. Today was the only "sunny" day and after we went to the pool Paige kept crying about being bored. Oh no you don't! I thought. I really am at a lost. And the only "real" plans I had was to visit my friend Heather tomorrow - she went and delivered her baby today (congrats Heather - I'm so excited for you) but I'm sad for me. I need ideas. I need to be able to bend over.... geez I need to have this baby. Well, only 9 more days, then I too get to lay in a hospital bed with no kids tugging at me to get them some more juice or take them to the park. This week could go by really fast or it could drag on forever... let's pray for fast!

3 comments:

Janan said...

Our spring break is not until next week, but I know my kids will take it as an opportunity to watch every kid show we own. ugh.

Tarah said...

After reading this post I am SOOO glad we had Paige over today. I hope she enjoyed herself and gave you a break from her crying. The weather has been alright, surprisingly. If you are up for it I may take the kids to the flower fields tomorrow depending on the weather.

Jules said...

Running around the park with the kids all day sounds like a ticket to early delivery. I say, go for it! Okay, maybe chasing them inside an air conditioned mall.