Wednesday, February 25

Little Brock

This kid has been killing me lately... I don't know if it is the age or just his personality, but he is the cutest.


So over the past few months, whenever it is time to say prayer this is how the kid kneels down... I guess John did it a couple of times and Brock has decided it's his new favorite way of praying. Not only does he kneel like this but then he insists that everyone else does the same. I try to explain that Mommy has a big tummy in the way which makes it difficult - nevertheless he will whisper loudly during the entire prayer and call people by name to switch to one knee. Also, when we pray as family we take turns and during Brock or Owen's turn either John or I help them out. Well now Brock has taken it upon himself to help everyone else out. So now during all the prayers he starts whispering things to you to include in your prayer. Seriously?

The other day we Brock came home from church wearing this crown... he wanted to wear it all day and even over the next couple of days. He calls it his hat and likes to point out the stickers on it.

Seriously - I could eat this kid up.
Oh, and one more thing. The kids are huge into "Eeny Meeny Miny Moe" - they do it for practically everything. Well this kid can't be left out, so randomly he will point to different people and say, "Miny Moe, Miny Moe, Miny Moe IT!" I guess that's his way of participating.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Brock is adorable!

Janan said...

too funny. I am just laughing.