Monday, February 23

Brocky Turns 2

I can't believe our little Brock turned two years old. We decided to just have some family over for a get together and have cake. Since there was no party planned I thought the least I could do was make him a fun cake... well I tried. My only hope was that he would recognize who it was. I guess you could say it was a success. He looked at the cake and immediately said, "Sully!" (from the movie Monsters Inc.) I know it's not that great, but he could tell and that was all I cared about. We all sang to him... this is Owen's favorite part - the kids practically screams Happy Birthday and then ends it with, "Cha Cha Cha... Kumbaya - Stick your head in Hot Lava!"
Brock was really excited about all his new presents, they immediately busted out the fire engine tent from his Grandma Vicki. I think they crammed 7+ kids in that small tent.
Happy Birthday Brocky boy... this birthday was just another reminder of how close we are to this new baby coming.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Your cake is so cute! Good job.

Tarah said...

Great job on the cake! Man that takes patience. You go pregnant mom of almost 4.

Sara Decker said...

I'm a little behind in the blog world, just reading this. I can't believe these little boys are 2 already! Brock is so cute, and your cake is amazing.