Thursday, December 25

Low-Key Christmas

Christmas Day was pretty low key - even for us. We opened presents in the morning had a nice breakfast and then played with toys... John went to the Laker game so we went to the movies and saw BOLT. We ended the day with left overs and an early bedtime... I was wiped out!

Here are a few highlights...
Brock and Owen got their, ever so desired, train set. I heard it took Santa and the elves over 5 hours to put together. WOW!
Paige got the DS she had been wanting... in fact that is ALL she would ask for. I guess Santa is nicer then her mother.
Owen got plenty of toys, but one special gift was "DJ" from the movie CARS. Owen has been collecting CARS since last Christmas and DJ is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to find. Thank you Jenny for the perfect find! I think we were all excited - especially for Owen to stop reminding us that he was without that specific car.
John and his brothers (including Fletch) went to a Laker game. I'm sure many people wonder how I allowed it. To be honest it was hard to say no when he was just so excited. Merry Christmas to you Honey!

No comments: