Tuesday, September 16

Maroon 5 - Night Out

This last weekend for Jake's 29th ;) birthday they invited John and I to go see Maroon 5. I have to say if there was a concert I wanted to see they would definatly be in my top 5 choices. Thanks guys for a great night out! Here's a look at the band singing one of their many sexy songs!
When we first got here we sat behind this couple who seriously stood like this and swayed the entire time Counting Crows was on... lucky me I wasn't a huge fan otherwise I would have been pretty peeved! They left before Maroon 5 came on - thank goodness. I almost lost my dinner staring at these two rub up and down for 45 minutes.

For those of you who are big fans here is a little taste of that night! Like Wendy I dug the all white and the scruff and... well you get the picture.

6 comments:

Christy said...

How fun!! That couple. Who does that?

SUMMER said...

I LOVE Maroon 5 and counting crows... so jealous!!!

Kim said...

That happened to me at Coldplay. Except the lame people were mad that I asked them to stop blowing smoke in my face...kind of different I guess but just as lame. I swear I think I know those people!

Celia said...

Okay, that couple would be enough for me to abandon my eternal love for Counting Crows. Seriously, my love would wither and die just remembering obnoxious people like that. Glad they left for the real show though!

Janan said...

slobber..slobber...wish i were there!

Tarah said...

Jess. You always look so classy and put together. How do you do it? I miss concerts.