Thursday, September 11

Back to....

Well everything for that matter. Back to school for Paige although this time she is a big 1st grader.
Here she is the first day with her cousin Fletcher who is now in Kindergarten at the same school.
She found her friend Lauren as she searched for her class line.
Back to Preschool for Owen... Yeah for mom! This year he is going 3 days a week and we couldn't be happier.
Back to all the activities... Gymnastics and Speech (yes still speech) for Owen.
Ballet, Tennis and Soccer for Paige - and to think she still tells me every day how bored she is... I tell her to use her imagination and find something to do. This girl - she kills me!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

1st grade... so big! We just were called to teach CTR 6... it's fun to teach kids the same age as my nieces and nephews.

Jess what are you going to do with all of your free time now... I guess you still have Brock.

Wendy said...

Owen looks so excited for gymnastics. Too bad those power lines totally distract from your photo. bad spot for mirrored walls.
Seriously, Paige is in trouble. If she thinks she's bored now. Just wait till your 14 and Friday & Saturday nights roll around. Then what? That's a little scary to think about what they will come up with by then...

Jenny said...

Free time? What free time? I'm in my car all day long! And I only have 1 kid involved in activities! I can only imagine how busy you are! Looks like you're having fun!

Christy said...

I'm glad you are back in the blogging world.

Diane said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. So Paige has nothing to do? I suppose that goes along with, "We have nothing to eat." I heard that so much that I began to think our family ate shelf paper for years.

Tarah said...

wow-- your a nice mom to take on 3 things for Paige. Maren has swim team and dance and it is more than enough for me. 2 activities tops for mine.