Monday, September 6

Owen Turns 6

Owen was turning 6 just days before school and I had no ideas for a party. My sisters-in-law each rented this blow up water slide and thought it was "SO FUN" for the kids. I thought, "sure that sounds easy and fun..."

Then this monstrosity arrived.... dum.. dum-dum... dum... duuuuummmm!

With ALL these kids ready for a good time.... uh - oh!
Lots of running and jumping! Lots of laughing and screaming! Lot of fun - with only a few minor injuries - yikes! Yes, I almost had a heart attack watching after all these kids.
Nevertheless, Owen had an awesome good time! He loves turning older - he seems to think he is gaining on Paige.
And what would a birthday party be without this girl! Dirty, wet and having a grand ol' time!

Happy Birthday Owen! Next year it's going to me more low-key :)

2 comments:

Janan said...

this is awesome.

Christy said...

Get out with this picture of Olive! Could her eyes get any prettier? She is precious.