Saturday, August 14

Wild Rivers

If I could only put into words how much fun these kids had! It was the best year yet (out of the 3 years in a row we've gone) ;)

You'd never guess it by this picture - they were counting down the days to go but were not interested in taking a photo when we got there...


Brock and Ezra were nearly inseparable. These two were running all over jumping in the water and riding down the slides.
It was hard to keep up with these kids. Paige was off at the wave pool and on the big kid rides, but I caught them just as they raced out of the tube slides.
Brock loved going down the pink elephant slide.
Pirate cove was a lot of fun. A huge splash pad and a pirate ship to slide off of.
It was rare that I saw Paige at all, like I mentioned she was always going on the bigger rides. I did catch her on a kiddie ride a couple of times.
Owen was CLASSIC. It was impossible to keep up with him. At one point he said, "I wish this could be our home and I would bring all my toys here and we could live here." Nice Owen!
(The best part about this picture: Owen said, "Mom I'm going to go down the slide and give you thumbs up while you take the picture... ok?" Ok Owen!)
John's cousin Tiffany joined us this year. They guys and their cousin.
The guys took the baby girls down the slide for a race. If only Jim would put on a few pounds he might be able to keep up ;)

Even Olive had a great time. She loved the lazy river and the baby swing.


These kids were so worn out by the end of the day.
I'm seriously considering a season pass for next year - best money spent all summer long!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

How fun to be able to go with family! Maren went for her birthday which we do every year but it would be much better having some more adults to hang with too! nice pics

Christy said...

I love the thumbs up picture. I want to live there with Owen.