Friday, December 25

Christmas Day

Christmas day is always a blur. Wrapping paper flying here and kids hopping up and down - it can be crazy. As many of you know I wanted a new computer SOOOOO badly. My old one was so slow it would literally take 45 minutes just to open iTunes. That is one of the reasons I was so behind on blogging. If I couldn't do something from my phone - then it didn't get done.

Well, John did not disappoint. I was so excited when I opened this!

This pictures is funny to me because when I asked Brock what his favorite gift was - he said it was his flashlight. (He is holding it here even though I wanted a photo of him with his helicopter from Great Grandma)

How bad am I? I don't have 1 single photo of Olive on her first Christmas! That sucks! It really makes me sad.

After the craziness of morning - we took the kids to see a movie. They were surprisingly good. It looks like we may have reached a new level with our family.

No comments: