Monday, August 31

Summer Highlights

Here are some highlights from Summer 2009:


Surfing... definitely surfing! The kids really took to it. You could find us at the beach almost every Saturday and Monday night taking the kids surfing.
The beach. We spent a lot of time at the beach.

The tide pools. Owen was addicted. When we went to the Montage he would spend the entire time looking for sea creatures.
Olive growing... she was the best this Summer - Oh and I learned to make tutus... so fun!
Brock and Ezra. I like to say that this is the summer these 2 fell in love. Truly!
Wild Rivers. This was our 2nd Annual trip and the kids LOVE it.
The pool. We spent at least a few days a week at the pool. Here is Paige and Tess having a talk while relaxing at the pool. So fun.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm just happy to hear that Wild River's is still open. Next summer I'm taking Joe there.

Wendy said...

I'm in L-O-V-E with that picture of Paige & Tess!